Thursday 10 March 2011

As I Begin To Speak

As I begin to speak...
Umm...
Really, umm...
Heck I got me a blog page and I am downright happy I got a medium to voice my views without having to look over my shoulder, thanks LUSCIOUSCURVES for the prodding (hmm LUSCIOUS, wink wink).

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce, mbanu, I present to you the one, the only, many but one, one but plenty, Nigerian living the Nigerian dream (drum roll, cymbals, trumpets, and a cry from Mad Melon and Mountain black of Danfo Drivers fame, Ihemeeeee)

ONE MEN (cacophony of noise ends abruptly and a sound of someone coughing in the background with static from the microphone).

Thank you.

(But the background of the page make sense sha. Gbaaaasski).


I AM ONE MEN

3 comments:

  1. :D You are welcome o jare. Biko continue to bless us with your charming wit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme hear you say unh huh unh huh. Amen?

    ReplyDelete